RE: bad law -- or is it??

Don,

There ought'a be a law that sez for every new law that gets passed an old law that isn't enforced or is seldom
broken has to be deleted. On the other hand - there used to be a law against spitting on the sidewalk - sounds
extreme but it was to control a TB epidemic.  Today I'm astonished at the frequency of that behavior and there
is a scary increase in TB. Do we need another law?

AZ

Build a Lookaround!
The Lookaround Book, 2nd ed.
NOW SHIPPING