RE: bad law -- or is it??

Brian,

If you feel uncomfortable including people in your photos without their consent, fine.  There is no ethical or
legal reason not to. A person's sense of decency and taste should govern how they use candid shots of strangers
- not just legalities.  I find people in their environments more interesting than most things. I don't know why
anyone would photograph spaces that people inhabit without the people!

AZ

Build a Lookaround!
The Lookaround Book, 2nd ed.
NOW SHIPPING