The X in the series gallery

> Would be interesting to see if it's the "x" in "gallery-x" that's
> choking up AoHell.

Emily and others ... The "X" was supposed to stand for the number 10
since that was the number of photographs that could be installed per
person in that space. It would be a simple matter to migrate the files
to a new directory and get rid of the "X" association. Let me think
about what it might be called ... I guess it could remain just "gallery"
but as a subdirectory in a "series" directory ... hmmmm ... decisions,
decisions!  :)

I wonder if this message will make it since it has the letter X in the
subject line.

Andy