RE: bad law

Bob,

What kinds of "unreasionable," in your view, laws restricting photographers are there?  Are they enforced?

Due to the terrorism crisis restrictions on making photographs in public places in the U.S are kind of vague.
You hear anecdotes.  I'd like to know where to find more info on restrictions imposed on photographers and
outcomes of court tests relating to national security concerns as well as other issues like right-to-privacy.

AZ

Build a Lookaround!
The Lookaround Book, 2nd ed.
NOW SHIPPING