RE: bad law -- or is it??

Brian,

I'm no libertarian, but geeze!  The bad behavior of a tiny minority of 280 million citizens gets reported in
the media and somebody decides there ought'a be a law.  Any electronic device could also be a convenient and
useful camera. How could a law restricting their use be enforced?

AZ

Build a Lookaround!
The Lookaround Book, 2nd ed.
NOW SHIPPING