RE: PF Exhibits on May 8, 2004

-

In Gallery-X, http://www.rit.edu/~andpph/cgi-bin/gallery-x/index.html you
will find a new series by Jim Davis of recent work with
egrets and herons.

Gallery -X shows some wonderful, sharp and clear images of water birds.
There is an error on one because the image d is identical to image e.

For myself, although I admire the technical expertise the water birds would
only interest me for a few minutes if I was at the place itself.  Unless
they were difficult to spot.  But I'm not a naturalist.

Chris
http://www.chrisspages.co.uk