RE: PF Exhibits on May 8, 2004

Gallery is on view at: http://www.rit.edu/~andpph/gallery.html

              D.L. Shipman - Nocturnal visitor

Not a nice toy but a well executed photo.  Quite nasty if you came across it
suddenly or felt it in the dark.

              Dan Mitchell - The discussion

A lovely snap, well caught.  I'm not sure about the legality of this photo,
did you approach the ladies and ask permission? Certainly not before, but
afterwards?  If you make money out of it and they find out they would have a
case for a fee.  Certainly putting them up like you have could be a suable
civil crime.  I try not to take images like that in view of a judgement some
time ago which said that individuals in the street may not be photographed
in a way that could identify them....

              jIMMY Harris - Night Rodeo

You like this sort of thing.  I might get bored after a few rounds.
              Guy Glorieux - Montreal, Silo 5 in Old Harbour

Yes it is a nice old world effect that suits the image as a lot of late 19th
century and early 20th century images were taken of similar subjects.  But
really I think a nice sharp colour image would reveal a lot more about silo
5 Montreal old harbour.

              Christopher Strevens - Tram near West Croyden

Well its only a tram, there's one every ten minutes....  I've had some
favourable comments regarding the effect... Chris.

              Andrew Davidhazy -

I read the blurb about this photo and I've used Polaroid negatives in a
smudgy way so I think you've made a good job of capturing the image.  The
scanner must need washing after use.  Like the effect.  Not sure of sex of
subject but it is an appealing pose....  Now where do you get all these
students from?

Chris
http://www.chrisspages.co.uk