Re: Gallery Review

trevor cunningham <tr_cunningham@xxxxxxxxx> wrote/replied to:

>I?ve recently learned the finer details of dodge and burn in my BW darkroom.  But, with PS, could you lighten up the foreground without losing any veracity?  It just seems a little dark and depressing.  Funny looking trees, deciduous conifers?

I like the foreground dark as seen. I give the feeling of near sunset,
which it was. Therefore I did not lighten the dark foreground. It
would just get grainy and distract from the more interesting parts of
the photo I think.

The trees are interesting for sure. It's not my field, but they are
different from back home in the Toronto area. Something to do with the
climate. This photo was taken in December.

thanks for the reviews, alway interesting to hear what you all think

--
Need a brighter headlight the safe way?
Get a MOTORCYCLE HEADLIGHT RELAY KIT at: