Re: PF Exhibits on 04-17-04 review

In a message dated 4/21/04 9:22:07 AM Pacific Daylight Time, elf@xxxxxxxx writes:

jIMMY Harris - Astors

Interesting.  How did that one on the bottom get to be so bright?
Light seems to be coming from two opposite directions....  I like the
palette a whole lot.  If only asters weren't such a plaguey garden
weed here!

Thanks EMILY,

The light was rather 'spotty' coming thru leaves of trees overhead . . .  I guess. I shot a whole roll of wildflowers on a tour thru the woods that day.  Actually this is one I vaguely remember taking, and when I got the slides back, there it was.  Seems You are right about weeds, as half the wildflower photos I take someone will comment "Those as just weeds!"  Oh - well.  I do appreciate Your comments.

jIMMY