RE: PF Exhibits on 04-17-04 review

> -----Original Message-----
> From: owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> [mailto:owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Emily L.
> Ferguson
> Sent: Wednesday, April 21, 2004 11:53 AM
> To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
> Subject: Re: PF Exhibits on 04-17-04 review
>
> >               Greg Fraser - Omega
>
> But is it a photograph!?

Thank you for commenting Emily. Yes of course its a photograph. I did some minor adjustments in Photoshop (levels etc.*) but its most definitely a photograph.

Greg Fraser
Slapper of Newts
"Things are never what they seem" - Vlad
http://users.imag.net/~lon2251/Gallery

* other adjustments include making 4 copies of the original, rotating them each into a different orientation, cleaning up seams then merging the four layers. Copying that layer then scaling and centering the new layer above the first layer. Copying that layer, scaling and centering it above the other two layers. Then erasing parts of each layer so the parts (like the railings) overlap a bit. Creating another layer above all that and applying a redial gradient to it. Stealing the omega off the internet, scaling it, changing its color and burning it a bit. Then burning the whole thing a bit around the edges. Typical adjustments really.