Re: Galleric Impressionations 22 April 04

In a message dated 4/22/04 10:32:54 AM Pacific Daylight Time, Gregory.Fraser@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

jIMMY Harris (Astors) - The overall lack of illumination gives me a sad feeling. I want to somehow bring some light to these flowers. They do form a nice 'S' pattern but the fact that the light that does fall on the flowers, falls on the top and bottom blossoms causes a discontinuity for me. My attention is split between the top and bottom of the image with the middle left out which ruins the nice arrangement of blossoms.

Hello GREG,

I agree with everything You say - but I get more compliments on this photo than most of the others I've taken.  Go figure!  Hey - I'm not complaining though.

Thanks for looking . . and reviewing.

jIMMY