RE: Galleric Impressionations 22 April 04

	>John Warner (Fowey, March morning) - The saturated colors give me the feeling that >everything is made of plastic. But I do like the trees are sprinkled along the horizon >and the houses are sprinkled along the shore and the buoys are sprinkled in the water but >the boats are too strong and perhaps too evenly spaced. Nothing you could do about that >but I think if they weren't more red than red itself, they wouldn't draw my attention so >much and the whole scene would be more serene.

	>Greg Fraser

	Thanks for your comments. Maybe someone could help me with transferring an image to the gallery. My original image is not over saturated. In the gallery it is missing quite a bit of red. The sky was originally R106 G151 B206, the sky on the internet is R34 G155 B209. The trees at a specific point were originally R40 G57 B58, the trees at the same point on the internet are R13 G55 B62. I am new at this internet thing. Does anyone know what I am doing wrong? Image is an RGB jpeg. I work on a mac, so I viewed the image on a pc in the department to make sure it wasn't the platform and it was ok.

Puzzled

John Warner
warner.ragsdale@xxxxxxx