RE: Galleric Impressionations 22 April 04

John,

> Maybe someone could help me with transferring an image to the gallery. My
> original image is not over saturated. In the gallery it is missing quite a
> bit of red. <snip>

The staff here seems to recall that yourphotograph's file size exceeded exhibit
guidelines in size and so had to be resized. Maybe during this process there
might have been a slight change introduced in the colors. I seem to recall that
the file was not exactly a "normal" RGB file but forgot the details.

Andy