A question about one studio prop

Hi!

I wonder how is called this piece of equipment, used by studio and fair location photographs, where one can stick ones face into the template hole and on the photograph will be as a bundle of muscles or canoeing on whitewater or sitting in an airplane or be a naked lady or . . . whatever is painted on the template.

A friend of mine, a historician and philosopher, asked me about it and also complained, that trying to find the answer via internet (searching for keywords "photo, face and hole") he could find only hard core porn sites :)))

I discovered, that however we would call it in Estonian, I really do not know the word in English.

TIA,

Peeter
---