Re: Review of Photoforum Exhibits April 3, 2004

In a message dated 4/4/2004 1:29:46 PM Central Standard Time, craig@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

jIMMY Harris: Barrels

jIMMY, This is a very well-balanced shot, despite its primary "axis" being
on a diagonal. The line of the barrels, with the woman on the lower right
counterbalanced by the child on the horse, abruptly ends at the grass, which
forms a neat border between the foreground and background, two very distinct
worlds. The background world is cluttered and static; the foreground world
is relatively clear, but active. We can't see the faces of the people in the
image, but somehow this doesn't bother me.

Ho CRAIG,

Great to see YOU back, and the fact 'Heinzfoto' still exists gives us all hope.

Welcome back, and good luck on catching up.

Appreciate Your balanced approach of reviewing!  Thanks for the kind words and the critical

jIMMY