RE: Colleges and ethics

Trevor,

HAHAHAH!

Where would science be if it were not a collaboration?   Art and education are similar collaborations.

The ethics of the issue is, I think, that if you do break the law you must accept the consequences. A teacher
shouldn't be putting a student in a bad position RE the law.

AZ

Build a Lookaround!
The Lookaround Book, 2nd ed.
NOW SHIPPING