RE: Photographic Criticism

Howard,

Modern Painters is a UK quarterly publication. Very UK - I have trouble with the lingo and UK-specific
references. :-)  I swap copies with my painter friends - it costs $10 here. This current issue that just came
out is unusual in that it devotes so much to photography. I wish I could share some of the content without
being a bore.  I have to read art crit books in small doses. It is gratifying to find little bits and pieces
that resonate with personal feelings and experience doing photography.

You might find A.D. Coleman and John Berger interesting additions to you list.

AZ

Build a Lookaround!
The Lookaround Book, 2nd ed.
NOW SHIPPING