Re: Gallery sales

Each of my photographs is generally available in sizes from 8x10 to 16x20, some to 20x24. Regardless the sizes available each photograph is limited to a series of 100 total examples. My galleries have my sizing prices. None of my photographs are offered unmatted. They may be purchased unframed.

Peace!
Sidney

Marilyn wrote:
Hi Photoforum Members:

Do those of you who sell at galleries have different sized gallery prints
available for customers who want a displayed print in a different size?   Do
you keep or display a price list for the different sized prints?

Do you sell copies of the displayed prints without matting, mounting and
frames, or is the print hanging in the gallery the only one for sale at that
time?

I'd appreciate your comments, please.

Marilyn