Re: Review of Photoforum Exhibits April 3, 2004 (WRGill)

Quit whining (if this is possible in this electronic medium).  I've read plenty of complementary reviews of your work.  Hell, one of my best friends has one of your pictures up on her website (monkeysgather.com).  You only seem to recognize the negative attention and dwell on it, only bringing more negative attention.  It's an attention getting mechanism that children use (as a matter of fact, while I;m writing this I have a 9th grade World History class taking a test and one of them is purposely sneezing in between peeks at his neighbor's quiz...peculiar).

WRGill@xxxxxxx wrote:
 Strip Mall, 03.31.04
Marilyn was having a go-round on shooting a strip mall awhile back, and this was intended as an example of still one more type of strip mall, sad but true. No matter what I put up here, I get shot down, guess its time to tuck my head under my arm and be silent for awhile. WR

"The optimist believes this is the best of all possible worlds.
 The pessimist fears it's true"  - J Robert Oppenheimer

http://www.geocities.com/tr_cunningham

Do you Yahoo!?