Re: Review of Photoforum Exhibits April 3, 2004

WR.

<<Everyone seems to take me to seriously in here, it's not
a friendly room to  kid around in.  I need to watch myself. >>

Well, OK, it's not always a friendly room.

But I'm still confused why you originally posted:
<<"No matter what I put up here, I get shot down">>

For a start, my comments on your image this week were positive.
Rich indeed said "The composition works very well.  Probably the best
picture
you've posted to the Gallery so far.".  And yes, I agree with that, it
was the best image I've seen from you here.

Your feedback to two reviewers however is hard to read: humour or
sarcasm?  Email is not a very expressive medium -  the words get
conveyed as naked text without the tone of voice, wry smile or
whatever other clues to meaning are present in a real conversation.

Bob