> Micro Chemical Silver Gelatin Workshop

I shall be teaching a workshop at the Photographers' Formulary designed
mainly for teachers and advanced photographers.

We will examine how to better print quality with the silver gelatin,
chemical process; especially with old paper and problem negatives.

The intention is the 'Logical Extention' after all those years and seeing
frustration on student's faces trying to get that long range, quality in
their prints.  I'll pass on some tips that I proved with High School
students so they can get a perfect print in three tries.

Simple stuff, great environment.

Steve Shapiro, Carmel, CA