Gallery - Per's image:

Rich Mason noted.

> A beautiful library.  In this view I'm a little put off by the
clutter
> at the top of the frame and by the sign left of the circle.  See
some
> suggested crops at the link above.

I don't know if this was totally independent of my earlier review but
the sign and the clutter (information booth?) were elements that
reduced the impact of this picture for me.

Following Rich's lead I popped cack to the library and explored
another very similar view

http://website.lineone.net/~wildimages/PF/ofverbeck.jpg

or me ... it's lost the distractions and become a pure graphic.

Any thoughts?

Bob