A couple of spots left for weekend gallery update - FYI

A word to the wise should be sufficient so I'll repeat:

There are a couple of spots left to fill for this weekend's
PF member's gallery update!

I apologize for not being able to devote time to the list recently
and I appreciate the feedback on the Upstate girl. The cropping of
her foot was a question for me too. She does seem a bit tense. Might
that be the "model look"? The scan does not do the print justice. I
made it purposefully too light on a Mac thinking that on PCs it
would be just right (?)(!).

Oh, well ... hope y'all have a nice weekend to look forward to. In
the States at least don't forget to turn your clocks ahead one hour
on Saturday night!  :)

Andy and the PF's smiling staff