Re: What's this?

> HCB achieved most if not all his 'decisive moment' shots on a light
table -
> though I doubt the myth he created will ever go away :-/

Karl,
Yes, I am aware of the HCB controversy. :-) but, some of them were still
decisive (compared to Rumsfeld sitting still under the spotlight or Dean
standing still near a window in natural light, which are in my subjective
judgment 'expressive' but not decisive). I admire Burnett for doing what he
is daring to do and the images, as I said, are stunning. obviously, this is
MHO.
He is a PJ, will he go to Fallubjah and get the picture of a burning vehicle
or dead contractors hanging from Euphrates bridge (what a horrifying brutal
act, prayers go to the families) with his ektar lenses on a 4X5?
-achal