Re: List Gallery comments

Don Roberts <droberts@xxxxxxxx> writes:

> While I have been a member, and sometimes contributor, for a long
> time, this is my first critique.  In part, this is due to the way I
> view photos.  I know all the rules, having been an art major
> specializing in photography and working as a pro for over 30 years,
> but I prefer to not let them get in the way,  Thus, all my reviews are
> highly subjective and based on the emotional aspect of a photo not the
> technical.  I always thought who cares what I think?  Now, I think who
> cares who cares?    Confused?

What I find interesting is people explaining what they think works in
the image, and what doesn't, *for them*.  (Whether they think they're
speaking for themselves, or making objectively true statements about
the universe, I always take it as simply their opinion.)  I'm at least
as interested in your opinion as anyone elses :-).
RKBA: <http://noguns-nomoney.com> <http://www.dd-b.net/carry/>
Photos: <dd-b.lighthunters.net>  Snapshots: <www.dd-b.net/dd-b/SnapshotAlbum/>