gallery review

John Mason
Staging Lane, Eastside Raceway, 21 March 2004

Fantastic image.  Would like to see more of the people who own the cars.  Lots of character here.  Is that smoke in the bottom left hand corner?

Don Roberts
Sure and Certain Hope

Good lines and detail.  It seems that someone still loves Mr. Colomes.

Dan Mitchell
Lynn Ferry

With a little Photoshop, you could get a dead body floating in the water.

Peeter Vissak
6 o'clock drink

This got my attention for the week.  I love the puddles.  I tried to cropping out the pink in the sky and it really brightened this up and brought out the color in the puddle reflections.

Pini Vollach
Farm

This is a hard picture for me.  I find the shadow in the middle distracting, although it does serve as a good separation between fore and background.  Is the fuzz intentional?  It adds a surreal, and rather disturbing serenity that gives me the feeling something really bad is about to happen (perhaps the saw blade?).

WRGill

This picture doesn?t work for me.  The sky throws it all off.  The dark patch in the top left corner would appear more natural if the moon were farther to the right.  However, I do like the trees.

Christopher Strevens
Street

This seems more like a picture of a building than a street, and even then, the vehicles are in the way.  I?d like to see more people and more street.  I really liked how the effects applied in your previous pictures added feel and personality to the scenes.  This one isn?t as successful in that regard.

Jim Davis
Backlight on White Bird

Nice contrast.  I like the spots in the water.

Bob Talbot
Flamingo

Great eyes!  Wonderful monster potential.

Andrew Davidhazy

Great hair.  She looks really nervous though.  How hard is it to find relaxed models?

"The optimist believes this is the best of all possible worlds.
 The pessimist fears it's true"  - J Robert Oppenheimer

http://www.geocities.com/tr_cunningham

Do you Yahoo!?