Re: Gallery (revised) comments--reposted

Rich Mason wrote:

Resending the following. Apologies if it shows up as a repeat.

A few comments on this week's Gallery. Sorry, no Photoshop hijinks this week.

Don Roberts - Sure and Certain Hope
I stared at this for a while waiting for it to move me. The elements are there. I remained unmoved. Maybe if the cross were used as a framing device. Maybe if the light weren't so flat. I'm not sure, or certain.

While staring numbly I noticed an oddity in the upper right corner. What is that, some sort of scanner aberration?

No scanner aberration, Rich. For the second straight week I failed to catch, or fix. an artifact from a perspective correction. I need to look at my own images a little more carefully, obviously. Sorry you weren't moved but thanks for your critique.
Don

  Don Roberts * Bittersweet Productions * Iowa City, IA
 And the Devil whispered behind the leaves, "It's pretty,
 but is it Art?".   --  Rudyard Kipling