Re: can there be art photography ...

> In a philosophical or artistic sense, I'm sure it would be
> *different*, since it wouldn't have the same sort of ubiquitous
> photographic images to play off of, but artists work in any medium
> that's around and strikes their fancy,

Is art, by it's very nature, elitist?

Once you call yourself "an artist" are you not in a way claiming to be
"better" than mere camera users?

A few days ago there was a discussion (short) about accessibility of
art ...

I guess that's why I don't call myself an artist - to claim
superiority over those that do <BG>

Bob