RE: Useless Gallery Blather

Greg, again thanks for your comments, I appreciate them. As for which Maria prefers, she says that she likes having different "looks," and of course I'm always happy to oblige her!

John Palcewski (Maria II) - I think I prefer this one to the last one although the last one made me want to see lower. The tilt of her shoulder works great with her face to define interesting negative space. She has a very interesting profile and straight on like that I almost see another profile in her hair. The lighting is interesting too the way the highlights in the hair draw your eye to the center of the two faces. Does she like the shot?