Re: ideas anyone?

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, March 21, 2004 8:13 AM
Subject: ideas anyone?

Hi Jodi,

Is your friend an executive who volunteers as a soccer coach and you are trying to catch an executive in a soccer coach environment, or is he a professional (executive) soccer coach?   This would make a difference on how I would go about setting up the photographs.

Don't ask me why, but the first thoughts that came to mind for your photo essay were:

Songs - Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds  (http://www.diamondhouse.be/diamonds/Lucyinthesky.htm)

Along the same lines is Don McClean's "Vincent" (Starry Starry Night).

Objects - glass objects, beads, marbles, etc. against a rich, night- sky blue or even a rich black;  sunsets, ocean blue waters . . .
Marilyn

an executive portrait, which is supposed to be less traditional but still convey a sense of power, which i am taking of my friend as a soccer coach. must show the subject in his environment.

and a photo essay set to music to be displayed in imovie. has to be a sequence of photos that tells a story and fits with the rhythm of the music.