RE: Photographing strip malls

Guys,

The term is used everywhere in the U.S.   There is an interesting hybrid of traditional indoor and strip malls now. One just opened where I am in Michigan that I have been eying for a photographic subject. It's got all the usual mall franchises except without the anchor stores and at least ten upper-tier food franchises - all outdoors. There is a multi-plex which could be the new "anchor" for this kind of scheme. It seems to be doing well even in winter - have to get back in the car to get from one end of the place to another. Really dumb is the outdoor seating at the resturants - charming view of the parking lot.

AZ

Build a Lookaround!
The Lookaround Book, 2nd ed.
NOW SHIPPING