Re: DSLR durability

At 11:34 PM 3/13/2004, Bob Talbot wrote:
For DSLRs, isn't cleaning the sensor an issue?  You can't just wipe
them with a cotton bud (cn you?)

I have had dust on the sensor. However, it only shows up on certain images at certain apertures. It's far easier to deal with than dust on negatives and spotting prints. I've ruined prints with my incompetent spotting, I can't say that's ever been an issue with dealing with sensor dust.

Jeff Spirer
Photos: http://www.spirer.com
One People: http://www.onepeople.com/
Surfaces and Marks: http://www.withoutgrass.com