Re: Gallery review, March 14th, 2004

Smiling Coot/J Davis;
Amusing: the bird, reflection and water patterns are similar items I try to
achieve when I'm composing shots. This doesn't mean its good because I like it.
It means I like it! WR

Nipon by myself, during my prolonged stay in Japan during the mid-fifties, I
studied floral arrangement. I found the chrysanthemum to be frequently used in
the Japanese art form. It was used quite frequently in material design for
wall and cushion materials. I only submitted this to remind myself of this.

Lion of Nakuru/J Snarski;
Jim was exactly where I would have been while in the hungry lioness's
territory, only had I been there, I would have had the top of the vehicle closed.
She, the lion looks mighty hungry! WR

Wall/Bob Talbot;
I enjoy the melting ice on the lichen, is the orange stain from decomposed
lichen?  Really nice study. WR

Terrain Tissue/T Cunningham;
Another of Trevor's Fine pattern studies, Is this photo taken from the
underside of a sandstone cavern? I find your pattern studies to be very informative.
Thanks for sharing. WR