Re: More information, please.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Qkano" <wildimages@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students"
<photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, March 10, 2004 10:18 PM
Subject: Re: More information, please.

I understand your point, Bob, and it makes perfect sense.   You are right -
viewing the work on a computer screen and viewing it in a gallery are
certainly going to influence the perception.

I think part of my curiosity about the photographer's work and my desire for
more information could come from me wanting to know more about the
photographer/artist, and I think I will learn more about him or her by the
information given concerning the work.

Hmmm.  Now you've got me thinking and that's hard work.   Darn! {:->

Marilyn