Re: Review: PF Exhibits on 03-06-04

> >               Jeff Spirer - Scarred Head
> Uh.  OK.  If you must.  Not sure about the blank space above the
> head.   Sort of think the image would be more interesting if there
> were only the top the head..

Emily

Agree with you on this one: the white patch above the head kills this
one for me.
It would have been so much better with just the stubble ... bit like a
forest sprayed with agent orange.

> >               Gregory david Stempel - Southbound Freight
> Neat - O.  I was thinking there might have been some rear curtain
> flash sync to get the sharpness of the lettering on the train.
Don't
> quite remember - what was the exposure time?
I too loved this shot.
I at first thought fill flash but the description said pan

> Someone else do a review or we're all going to
> sleep the rest of the week, guys.
Hahahahahahahahhahahahah

You assume a lot Em.
There are a lot of people who know how reviews should be done
Very few who actually take the trouble to do one.

Bob