Re: Review: PF Exhibits on 03-06-04

I'll do one when I know my ass from a hole in the ground.

Bob Talbot <BobTalbot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Jeff Spirer - Scarred Head
> Uh. OK. If you must. Not sure about the blank space above the
> head. Sort of think the image would be more interesting if there
> were only the top the head..

Emily

Agree with you on this one: the white patch above the head kills this
one for me.
It would have been so much better with just the stubble ... bit like a
forest sprayed with agent orange.

> > Gregory david Stempel - Southbound Freight
> Neat - O. I was thinking there might have been some rear curtain
> flash sync to get the sharpness of the lettering on the train.
Don't
> quite remember - what was the exposure time?
I too loved this shot.
I at first thought fill flash but the description said pan

> Someone else do a review or we're all going to
> sleep the rest of the week, guys.
Hahahahahahahahhahahahah

You assume a lot Em.
There are a lot of people who know how reviews should be done
Very few who actually take the trouble to do one.

Bob

"The optimist believes this is the best of all possible worlds.
 The pessimist fears it's true"  - J Robert Oppenheimer

http://www.geocities.com/tr_cunningham

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Search - Find what you?re looking for faster.