Re: More information, please.

> I think this depends on the *type* of shot.  Some kinds of
> photojournalism, and many kinds of technical recording, don't speak
> for themselves.  That's a requirement for *art* shots, but I hadn't
> understood the gallery to be limited to that type of photography.

David

Then you probably missed the "one" as in "... its already failed on
one level".

The word was not placed there by accident. Certainly my reply was not
in any way a statement that the gallery was limited ...

... whether or not there are other levels - one is still missed.

Bob

PS: the best PJ shots IMO stand on thier own: well, they might require
backround knowlege but their impact precedes the story ...