Re: More information, please.

> I think it would be easier to critique the gallery's photographs if
a little more information was given with the images.

> Some do have information, and I appreciate that.   Others don't have
any comments, such as what the photographer's object of taking that
particular photo was, or if it was just an impulse shot.

> It could just be me, but I'd like to see comments from the
photographers.

Marilyn

My take is sligtly different.

If an image needs an explantion (or even a title for that matter) then
its already failed on one level.

It's quite interesting to know *where* shots were taken from an
educational viewpoint.  It's also good to have an explanation with a
sub-standard image where the point was to demonstrate a technique etc.

By and large though I prefer the pictures to speak for themselves ...
but then again, I'm not about to attempt to review them ;o)

Bob