Re: More information, please.

Bob Talbot <BobTalbot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

>> I think it would be easier to critique the gallery's photographs if
>> a little more information was given with the images.

> My take is sligtly different.
>
> If an image needs an explantion (or even a title for that matter) then
> its already failed on one level.

I think this depends on the *type* of shot.  Some kinds of
photojournalism, and many kinds of technical recording, don't speak
for themselves.  That's a requirement for *art* shots, but I hadn't
understood the gallery to be limited to that type of photography.
RKBA: <http://noguns-nomoney.com> <http://www.dd-b.net/carry/>
Photos: <dd-b.lighthunters.net>  Snapshots: <www.dd-b.net/dd-b/SnapshotAlbum/>