RE: PF Exhibits on 03-06-04

At 10:05 AM +0000 3/7/04, Chris wrote:
Emily L. Ferguson - Fur Elisha

I think "Elisha" means "God" but I'm not sure.  So I think it is a religious
parade of a sect in the US.  We have the Boy's Brigade here but it is dying
out. Nice image and the look of joy on their faces shows the hold their
philosophy has over them.

Well, Elisha got a kick out of it - seeing his younger bro on the Photoforum gallery! I suppose protecting the environment is sort of a "religious" sectarian activity, at least in the USA. And the percussionists were having a good time!
--
Emily L. Ferguson
mailto:elf@xxxxxxxx 508-563-6822