RE: PF Exhibits on 03-06-04

The PhotoForum members' gallery/exhibit space was updated 06 Mar. 04.
Authors
with work now on display at  http://www.rit.edu/~andpph/gallery.html
include:

              Jeff Spirer - Scarred Head

Interesting record shot but the scarring is not significant and has healed
very well.  It will not show when the hair grows.

              Gregory david Stempel - Southbound Freight

That's a very dramatic shot of a train.  Looks like you were close to being
annihilated.  I like it too, don't think my digital would be able to cope.

              Jim Davis - Getting Airborn

A lovely nature shot, but, unfortunately the bird is flying away from the
camera.  Please try again!

              Trevor Cunningham - Terran Tissue Arrangement B

These abstract studies of rocks are really nice.  It might be improved by a
closer view point.  With this sort of shot detail is very important and,
again, my digital would not be up to it.  To get the best impression a
20"x16" print or larger will really score.

              Emily L. Ferguson - Fur Elisha

I think "Elisha" means "God" but I'm not sure.  So I think it is a religious
parade of a sect in the US.  We have the Boy's Brigade here but it is dying
out. Nice image and the look of joy on their faces shows the hold their
philosophy has over them.

              WRGill -

Hm... Looks like a hotel in a resort in winter.  Like the beach.  Nice place
to go with kids.  Not impressed by the scenery.  I expect the establishment
is fully equip with all the luxuries.  Looks cold though.  Are there any
unchanged digital snaps.  You had to load it from the camera to your
computer and alter the size and turn it into jpeg.  Lots of alteration
there.  How do I know that what I see on my Cathode ray tube monitor, over
here in London, is the same as you saw in your viewer in California?

              Don Roberts - Ramparts

Nice record shot of the details of an old building. Looks like a pseudo "old
building".  I hope the roof does not leak.

              Dan Mitchell - Pillar of the Community

Yes nice community too.  From morning Beer to Matins then back to lunch with
beer.  Happy man syndrome.  Been like that since the Romans.  With a bit of
interruption from the Vikings, and so forth.

Chris.