Re: Photographers are Dodos

> Just give up folks.  Photography is dead.  Anyone
> still peering through a viewfinder (or, even worse,
> lurking under a darkcloth) is either delusional or a
> tired old fraud.

So true.

Photography is dead.
Long live Imaging!

Bob

As to digital photographs being forensically *more* secure.
That's BS.  Maybe it's easy to spot a crude collage but if digital
noise has a predictable pattern (that the experts can detect) then
believe me those same experts could superimpose that pattern on a fake
making it a genuine fake ;o)  Film fakes are just as easy to spot -
Andy ????