Re: I wonder why I can't - - -

Explore the Layers palette in Photoshop, and the Opacity controls for each layer.

-ALan Bucknam

On Mar 4, 2004, at 7:03 PM, WRGill@xxxxxxx wrote:

With both print and slide film I was always able to double expose my shot's,
now why isn't or is it, possible to accomplish this while using digital "film"
storage? I prefer making original photo's even though it may be possible to
do this with Photoshop. Someone might know the answer to this, I can't figure
it out on my own, if in fact it is possible. :-( WRGill

<x-tad-smaller>notchcode creative services, llc
3300 ingalls st.
wheat ridge, colorado 80033
303.915.5459 tel.
303.238.0598 fax.