Re: I wonder why I can't - - -

When It comes to multiple exposures there are effects with moving objects that one can do in camera that I have been unable to do in photoshop;

In a message dated 3/4/2004 9:33:03 PM Eastern Standard Time, elf@xxxxxxxx writes:
I suppose it depends on whether your digital camera will let you, for a start.

Even with film cameras some do and some don't.  The biggest
disappointment about my N90s is that it doesn't.  Amazing.

As for using PS to do it, that's where layers come into the picture