RE: I wonder why I can't - - -

> From: owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> [mailto:owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
> WRGill@xxxxxxx

> I prefer making original photo's even though it may
> be possible to
> do this with Photoshop.

Well WR, there's your problem. You can't make 'original' photos with digital can you? Who can say that the file you present is straight from the camera or has been manipulated in Photoshop? Digital does not replace the negative with something else. It completely removes it from the process. You're left with nothing but an unnatural, unholy negaprint which everyone happily embraces although in reality its just reality blurring propoganda softening the blow that will rain down hard brother when the computers finally rise up to subjigate humans and conquer the earth!

But I digress. It's merely not a feature manufacturers have deemed cost effective.

Greg Fraser