Re: Review

Marilyn <marilyn@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote/replied to:

>Reed Bunting:   What a wonderful close-up of this beautiful little bird.  I like the warm, glowing colors in the background, and this genial little fella' seems to be posing for the camera.

Ah, Marilyn's reviews have become easy to take on the ego :-)

Thanks for that. As to the posing, somedays I'm convinced God sends
these little guys on a mission: They can only stay for a few seconds,
but they have to pose in a position where the light is right, and they
have to do their best 'cute' look.

I seem to walk around for hours and see nothing, then suddenly like a
little angel one of these little guys appears and does his mission for
me. I go home happy.

--
Need a brighter headlight the safe way?
Get a MOTORCYCLE HEADLIGHT RELAY KIT at: