Re: another test to amuse you all

lea <lea@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote/replied to:

>I was blown away the first time I messed with the FEL on my 10D...it's a
>treat to have it when shooting weddings with all the black and all the
>white you typically find on the bride and groom. Canon has done some
>amazing things with these EX flashes.

Yes, and you don't even have to hold down the button. Plus, you can
continue to shoot more without a change. The flash reading is only
taken from the centre focus point area, but for me that simplifies
things a bit.

It's also an ice breaker when people ask you why you were taking a
photo of that ______

--
Need a brighter headlight the safe way?
Get a MOTORCYCLE HEADLIGHT RELAY KIT at: