another test to amuse you all

I did a flash test and found some interesting things.

http://jimdavis.oberro.com/html/flash.html

If you have never used FEL (Flash Exposure Lock), or always wondering
what it'd be like to have FEC (Flash Exposure Compensation), check it
out.

I've never done a lot of flash photography, but this FEL is really
sweet. Sort of a Manual way to go Autoflash. And since I spent a large
sum of money on this fancy 550EX, I wanted to make sure I could use it
properly on the 10D. Now to find a good party with lots of people and
dark rooms :-)

No, not darkrooms, dark rooms!

--
Jim Davis