Re: Framing (was Re: What has happened to this Forum?)

trevor cunningham wrote:
Interesting.  Do you ever worry that maybe people just
buy the photograph for the frame then?

No. They'd be putting out a lot of money for something they could get for ca. $25.00. My frames are simple silver (14x18 & 16x20) and flat black (22x28 & larger) metal Nielsen frames. The face is only 1/4 inch wide. Their primary purpose is to hold the glazing and back archival foam cover in place. They only minimally define the outer edge of the photograph's presentation. The operative word here is "minimal".

If they buy my photographs for the frame, they need professional help.

But I'd accept their money anyway.

Peace!
Sidney