Re: Back to Basics: Camera Holding

Elgenper <elgenper@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> Apart from one or two tests, I never used it; if shutter lag for the
> first exposure is already close to unacceptable, how about eight
> frames, where the preferred one might come anywhere in the series?

If you're already into serious shutter lag territory, then you're
using "stochastic shooting" anyway, and shooting long strings,
auto-deleting the less sharp ones, and then picking among them for
ones that look good, pretty much can't be beat.

Except by buying a more responsive camera.
RKBA: <http://noguns-nomoney.com> <http://www.dd-b.net/carry/>
Photos: <dd-b.lighthunters.net>  Snapshots: <www.dd-b.net/dd-b/SnapshotAlbum/>